This website is operated by Jonny Tull. All references to ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘company’ within this policy and within the opt-in notice are deemed to refer to Jonny Tull its subsidiaries, affiliates and associates.
Jonny Tull is dedicated to protecting the privacy of those who use our services. We are the data controller for your personal data and will ensure it is used and stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998), the Privacy and Electronic Communication Regulations (2003) and as of the 25th of May 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679).
In common with many websites, we use “cookies” to help us gather and store information about visitors to our websites. A cookie is a small data file that our server sends to your browser when you visit the site. Jonny Tull’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use this website. You can delete cookies at any time or you can set your browser to reject or disable cookies.
We primarily use information from cookies for the following purposes:
- Traffic monitoring, e.g., the IP address from which you access the site, the type of browser and operating system used to access the site, the date and time of your access to the site, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed the site. Jonny Tull use Google Analytics to achieve this. You can opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites.
- To remember your acceptance of our Cookie and Privacy Statement and Terms and Conditions.
- To remember your search history within our website.
- To recognise repeat visitors for statistical / analytical purposes.
- To compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers) aggregate statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information.
- To enable sharing content with Social Networks such as Facebook.
- To enable you to comment on our blog.
- To determine if you are logged-in.
Third party cookies
- Other embedded content
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site. Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
3. Controlling cookies
To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit aboutcookies.org. For more details about advertising cookies, and how to manage them, visit youronlinechoices.eu (EU based), or aboutads.info (US based).