Specialist (and common-sense) programming support
Our passion is to connect audiences with great cinema experiences.
Your audience is your most valuable asset, so our approach is to put them at the heart of your programming process.
Using 20+ years of film programming and audience development experience we can build a film programme which has breadth and depth, and caters for audiences with mainstream and independent tastes.
If you would like to discuss your venue programming needs please contact us.
“Knowledgeable, passionate, and a joy to work with.”
Jason Wood Artistic Director of Film at HOME, Manchester and Visiting Professor at Manchester Metropolitan University
Let’s chat about your programming and film booking needs
- Download post-lockdown cinema exhibition survey Pressing Play (Again)
- Encounters – a new short film project for cinema from Encounters Film Festival & Tull Stories
- Continuing work with the Oska Bright Film Festival
- I’m the proud recipient of a John Brabourne Award!
- Download the results of Pressing Play, an independent cinema sector survey about returning from Lockdown
“I would highly recommend Jonny if you are struggling with your audience numbers, if you want to diversify your programme or even if you just want a bit of advice.”
Manager, Oban Phoenix Cinema
Sign-up for more Tull Stories
Join our mailing list to stay informed about future film releases, cinema projects and development surveys, adventure cinema and more.