Common-sense advice on fundraising via individual giving projects and membership schemes.
If you’re looking for an individual giving campaign that best taps into your customers we can help you work out the best tactics to use and identify the ideal language and approach for you to take.
Our experience in creating successful individual giving campaigns with limited resources is ideal for smaller organisations who aren’t sure where to start.
- Oska Bright Film Festival Releases ‘Welcoming Learning Disabled Audiences Back’, A New Resource Pack For Cinemas
- MEDIA RELEASE: Tull Stories acquires UK/Ireland rights for ‘The Wall Of Shadows’
- Download post-lockdown cinema exhibition survey Pressing Play (Again)
- Encounters – a new short film project for cinema from Encounters Film Festival & Tull Stories
- Continuing work with the Oska Bright Film Festival
“I would highly recommend Jonny if you are struggling with your audience numbers, if you want to diversify your programme or even if you just want a bit of advice.”
Manager, Oban Phoenix Cinema
Sign-up for more Tull Stories
Join our mailing list to stay informed about future film releases, cinema projects and development surveys, adventure cinema and more.