Tull Stories founder Jonny Tull is an Advisor for the British Film Institute’s Film Audience Network Advice Sessions initiative.
The BFI Film Audience Network (BFI FAN) aims to ensure the greatest choice of film is available for everyone across the whole of the UK. Supported by National Lottery funding, it is a unique collaboration of eight Film Hubs, managed by leading film organisations and venues strategically placed around the country.
Established in 2012, it now has over 1,200 members, including cinemas, festivals, multi-arts venues, community cinemas and film archives, and is at the heart of the BFI’s strategy to build larger and more diverse audiences for UK and international film and a thriving cinema exhibition sector.
FAN Advice Sessions offer Hub Members access to broad range of knowledge and experience within the cinema exhibition industry.
Not a BFI Film Hub member? No problem!
If you would like to book an Advice Session direct with Jonny please click the button below.
- Oska Bright Film Festival Releases ‘Welcoming Learning Disabled Audiences Back’, A New Resource Pack For Cinemas
- MEDIA RELEASE: Tull Stories acquires UK/Ireland rights for ‘The Wall Of Shadows’
- Download post-lockdown cinema exhibition survey Pressing Play (Again)
- Encounters – a new short film project for cinema from Encounters Film Festival & Tull Stories
- Continuing work with the Oska Bright Film Festival
“I would highly recommend Jonny if you are struggling with your audience numbers, if you want to diversify your programme or even if you just want a bit of advice.”
Manager, Oban Phoenix Cinema
Sign-up for more Tull Stories
Join our mailing list to stay informed about future film releases, cinema projects and development surveys, adventure cinema and more.